Car Accident Attorney
in New Hampshire
How Do You Maximize the Cash Value of Your Car Accident Injury?
Because That's How The Insurance Carrier Plans to Beat You
Car Accidents - What You Need to Know
What To Do After a Car Accident
Uninsured Motorist Coverage
Difficult Insurance Companies
If you've been injured in a car accident, you may be facing a difficult and uncertain time. You may be dealing with serious injuries, lost wages, and expensive medical bills. At Apis Law, we understand how overwhelming this can be, and we're here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Attorney Keith F. Diaz has a proven track record of helping clients get the maximum settlement for their injuries. He works tirelessly to ensure that you receive the medical treatment you need and the financial support you deserve.
Whether you've suffered a minor injury or a serious one, Attorney Diaz will fight to get you the compensation you need to cover your medical bills, lost wages, and other damages. He'll also make sure that you receive the necessary ongoing medical care to help you fully recover.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, don't wait to get the help you need. Contact Apis Law today to schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced car accident attorneys. Attorney Diaz will review your case and advise you on the best course of action to take. Let us help you get the justice and compensation you deserve.
1. Seek medical attention as soon as possible after the accident. It is important to document any injuries sustained in the accident and to get the appropriate treatment.
2. Document the accident. Take photos of the damage to both vehicles, the accident scene, and any injuries sustained. Make sure to also write down the names and contact information of any witnesses.
3. Get a copy of the police report. The police report will provide important information about the accident, including the cause of the accident and who was at fault.
4. Keep track of any expenses related to the accident, including medical bills, lost wages, and car repair costs.
5. Hire an experienced personal injury lawyer to help you navigate the claims process and negotiate with the insurance company to get the best possible settlement. Your lawyer will be able to advise you on the best course of action and help you build a strong case for your claim.
Unexpected injuries can cause a significant burden, especially if you've been injured in a car accident. Here are ten examples of unexpected injuries that make everyday life miserable and for which you are owed compensation:
1. Physical pain and discomfort: Unexpected injuries from a motor vehicle accident can cause significant physical pain and discomfort, which can be stressful in itself.
2. Emotional distress: The trauma of being in a motor vehicle accident can cause emotional distress, including feelings of fear, anxiety, and depression.
3. Disruption to daily life: Unexpected injuries can disrupt your daily life, including work and other responsibilities, which can be stressful.
4. Difficulty with mobility: Depending on the severity of the injuries, you may have difficulty with mobility, which can be stressful and frustrating.
5. Changes to physical appearance: Some injuries may result in visible changes to your physical appearance, which can be stressful and affect your self-esteem.
6. Financial stress: The cost of medical treatment for unexpected injuries can be financially stressful, especially if you are already struggling with lost wages due to the accident.
7. Frustration: Dealing with the physical and emotional impacts of unexpected injuries can be frustrating and overwhelming.
8. Loss of independence: Depending on the severity of the injuries, you may need to rely on others for help with daily tasks, which can be stressful and impact your sense of independence.
9. Difficulties with communication: Some injuries, such as traumatic brain injuries, can affect communication skills, which can be stressful and frustrating for both the injured person and their loved ones.
10. Changes in relationships: The impact of unexpected injuries can also affect relationships with friends and family, which can be stressful.
Unexpected medical bills can be a major financial burden, especially if you've been injured in a car accident. Here are five major examples of how unexpected medical bills can cause you misery:
1. Financial stress: Unexpected medical bills can be a significant financial burden, especially if you are already struggling with lost wages due to the accident.
2. Frustration: Dealing with unexpected medical bills can be frustrating and time-consuming, especially if you are trying to navigate the billing and insurance processes while recovering from an injury.
3. Confusion: It can be confusing to understand why you are being billed for certain medical procedures or tests, especially if you were under the impression that your insurance would cover them.
4. Anxiety: The uncertainty of not knowing how you will pay for these unexpected bills can cause anxiety and stress.
5. Interruptions to treatment: If you are unable to pay for necessary medical treatments due to unexpected bills, it can interrupt your recovery process and cause additional stress.
That's why it is highly recommend that all drivers carry medical payments coverage as part of their auto insurance policy. Medical payments coverage, also known as "med pay", is a type of insurance that covers medical expenses incurred as a result of a car accident, regardless of who was at fault. This coverage can help pay for medical treatment, hospital stays, and even rehabilitation costs.
If you have medical payments coverage as part of your auto insurance policy, you can receive financial assistance to cover your medical bills, even if you don't have health insurance or if your health insurance doesn't cover all of your expenses.
Everyone should have access to the medical care they need. If you've been injured in a car accident and are struggling to pay your medical bills, we may be able to help. Contact Apis Law today to learn more about your options for financial assistance.
It's important to protect yourself and your family from uninsured drivers on the road. Uninsured motorist coverage is a type of insurance that can help cover your medical expenses and other damages if you're involved in an accident with an uninsured driver.
At Apis Law, we understand the importance of having uninsured motorist coverage as part of your auto insurance policy. If you're hit by an uninsured driver, you may be left with significant medical bills and other damages that can be difficult to afford. Uninsured motorist coverage can help you pay for these expenses.
In New Hampshire, all auto insurance policies are required to include uninsured motorist coverage. This coverage is available in bodily injury coverage, which pays for medical expenses.
If you've been involved in an accident with an uninsured driver and are struggling to pay your medical bills or repair costs, Attorney Diaz may be able to help. Contact us today to learn more about your options for obtaining a recovery under your uninsured motorist coverage.
Dealing with insurance companies can be frustrating and overwhelming, especially if you've been injured in a car accident and are trying to get the compensation you deserve. At Apis Law, Attorney Diaz understands how difficult it can be to navigate the claims process and get the settlement you need to cover your medical bills and other damages.
Here are a few examples of what insurance companies do to make you accept less money for your injuries:
1. Lowballing the initial settlement offer. Auto insurance carriers may initially offer a settlement that is significantly lower than what you are owed in order to try to get you to accept it.
2. Denying or delaying your claim. Insurance carriers may deny or delay your claim in order to avoid paying out on it. This can be particularly frustrating if you have suffered significant damages or injuries as a result of an accident.
3. Using ambiguous or confusing language in your policy. Insurance carriers may use ambiguous or confusing language in your policy in order to make it more difficult for you to understand your coverage and your rights.
4. Arguing that you are at fault for the accident. Insurance carriers may try to argue that you are at fault for the accident in order to avoid paying out on your claim. This can be particularly frustrating if you feel that the accident was not your fault.
5. Requiring you to pay out-of-pocket for certain expenses. Insurance carriers may require you to pay out-of-pocket for certain expenses, such as deductibles or certain types of damage, in order to reduce the overall amount they have to pay out on your claim.
6. Making you think you should not be paid in full for medical expenses because your health insurance carrier or med pay covered some or all of the costs.
7. Refusing to pay the full cost of medical bills because the medical care provider charged you too much!
8. Experience, obstinance, persistence, and tenacity. Insurance companies have a war chest of funds, experts, and attorneys. They will sit patiently, waiting for you to cave to their low-ball offer. It works, especially when the injured party does not have an attorney, and you may be in need of money. Under such circumstances it is not unusual for an unrepresented person to sell their claim for less than it's worth.
If you're having trouble getting the insurance company to pay your claim, or if you feel like you're not being treated fairly, Attorney Diaz can help. He has a proven track record of negotiating with insurance companies to get his clients the maximum settlement for their injuries.
We'll work tirelessly to ensure that you receive the medical treatment you need and the financial support you deserve. Whether you're dealing with a difficult insurance company or simply need help navigating the claims process, Attorney Diaz is here to help.
If you've been injured in a car accident and are having trouble getting the compensation you need, don't wait to get the help you deserve. Contact Apis Law today to schedule a free consultation with Attorney Diaz. He will review your case and advise you on the best course of action to take. Let Apis Law help you get the justice and compensation you deserve.